5 Things I've loved this week. #1
1. Breakfast. The BF is pretty good in the kitchen, but when I pulled my sorry (hungover) state out of bed on Saturday morning, I was knocked for 6 with his latest creation. Bacon toast pilled on top of each other with an egg & parmesan on top. BOOM, day sorted.
2. London being sunny and beautiful.
3. Blue Flowers, these seem to be every where. Beth, my flower mad friend could probably name them. I have no idea but I think they are totally stunning.
4. Hanging out with my friend Emma. Technically my brothers friend first, but since she lives in London and he lives in Paignton I'm claiming her as my friend now. We went to the cinema on Saturday to see the new Cinderella film, we both loved it.
5. Taylor Swift's new video. I've long been Swift obsessed, now I am even more. So much girl power in this video, which is so damm awesome.
Until next week