5 things. #2
Another week over, another week started. Damm I love bank holidays. 5 things I loved from last week, enjoy!
1. Bright pink roses, I found this beauty on my walk home.
2. Last week, I went for dinner with my amazing fellow crisp munching/wine consuming friend Lily. It appears as if we planned this look, we didn't...!! Second photo is the amazing view out her kitchen window over the chimney pots, so Mary Poppins!
3. Thursday, pre a 3am flight away for a wedding/the bf's birthday treat, I had some of my bestest friends over for a girly catch up and some (more) wine. We've made some awesome plans for the next few months so watch this space!!
4. Post work adventure to Oxford St & Selfridges's, where my colour obsessed self found this amazing pink window.
5. As I mentioned earlier, Peter and I escaped to Geneva for the weekend. I have more photos of what we got up to, but first a snap of us enjoying the view over Lake Geneva.