5 things - #3
This week has been quieter than last, I'm doing a lot of planning for a trip I'm making in July and well, some times life is boring! Here are 5 things I Ioved last week.
1. Foxes - Late on Wednesday night I took my flatmate to see Foxes playing her C1ty to C1ty world record attempt. I may be a tad biased but it was awesome.
2. Bad Dog - At the weekend I escaped to the countryside and back to my parents to see them, my little brother and Bad Dog. Here she is sitting still for once!!
3. Flowers - Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere a little greener than London and going home makes me wish this even more. My mum's garden is in full bloom atm, so I thought I'd include some photos of the best bits.
4. Lunch outside - eating home made sausages rolls in the sunshine. Bliss
5. My donkeys - I know I've mentioned them before, but this is a formal introduction to Ruby and her foal Flapjack. They are the love of my life, my bf understands! I bought Ruby when I was 18 with the intention of breeding from her, Flapjack is her 2nd foal and he's a total cutie. He's already learnt how to be mischievous and completely his first field break out!!